Did you know we have free loaner cars?
At Car Care Clinic, we know that getting your car in for service can be a chore. That’s why we go the extra distance to make it as convenient as possible. We offer No Charge Loaner Cars! Cars are limited and available on a ‘first come – first serve’ basis – so ask when you make your appointment. If you’re making your appointment on-line, be sure to mention it and we will confirm availability.
There is no charge for using the loaner. However, we do ask that you replenish the gasoline you used. (Your car, our car you would have used that gasoline anyway.)
Here’s the Basic Terms for No Charge Loaner Cars
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in any Mount Vernon Towing and Auto Repair loaner vehicle and a cleaning and restoration charge will be imposed if smoking is suspected or damage is incurred.
- Only licensed drivers 25 years old and older (18 years by special arrangement) are allowed to operate the loaner vehicles.
- Loaner vehicles must be kept within a 35 mile radius of Mount Vernon, WA.
- All tolls, tickets and fees associated with the use of the loaner vehicle will be the responsibility of the borrower.
- Every person must have comprehensive on their car policy.
The loaner vehicle is yours to use for the duration of the time Car Care Clinic is actively working on your vehicle. However due to the limited availability the loaner vehicle is expected to be returned within 1 business day of you being notified that your vehicle is completed.
We look forward to making your next auto service as convenient for you as possible!